Learning and Development:
East Bay Management Consultants Solutions (EBMC) Training Unit offers bespoke training consultancy, management training and professional development services in Tanzania through our network of professional and qualified training consultants. At EBMC Training we take time to understand your exact training and development needs and then match these to the experience and skills of one or more of our training consultants whose backgrounds cover a wide range of industries within the private and public sector. With your specific brief in mind, we will then offer you a personalized training consultancy service that will exceed your expectations and comfortably fit your organization’s culture, timescales and budget. So whether you need help in developing the right training strategy to equip you with the talent and skills necessary to be successful in today’s business market; need staff surveys conducted to reveal training needs or motivational issues; or require additional resources in HR and Training with specific in-house projects, we can be of real service to you. Listed below are some examples of the training consultancy services and
courses we can offer you.
• How to supervise people. Learn effective leadership skills to maximize employees performance
• Management and Leadership Skills for new managers and supervisors. Learn the most effective and efficient ways to solidify your position, prioritize task, delegate responsibility, motivate people, coach individual and team, earn trust and respect, assess skills and weaknesses, hire and develop staff members, communicate with peers and superiors etc
• Managing emotions under pressure. How to stay calm and productive in any situation. The course will help you to adapt to workplace changes even those that are tough to swallow etc
• Dealing with difficult people – How to communicate with tactics and skills
• Managing the front desk. Create a positive first impression and handle your daily challenges with professionalism and poise
• How to Deliver EXCEPTIONAL Customer Services. Why customer is greater than you, what theories behind it?
• Team-Building, Mentoring, and COACHING Skills for Managers and Supervisors.
• The Art of LEADERSHIP for Managers, Supervisors and Aspiring Leaders